Do you describe yourself as "technical, but not a programmer?" 
Are you tired of reading Dialogflow tutorials which assume that you have some background in coding and do not explain why the code is the way that it is?
Are you spending 100s of hours trying to figure out the information for the gaps in the tutorials?
You will find lots of useful resources - tutorials, templates, training and tools - for learning Dialogflow quickly and systematically on this website.
Free YouTube Courses
I have created some courses on YouTube. If you want to learn Dialogflow systematically, these courses are a good place to start.
Learn Dialogflow step by step
Understand Intent Mapping by using the CTFS framework
Have you ever wondered why the wrong intent got mapped to the user's utterance? This course will help you analyze what happened.
Designing and developing Dialogflow Bots
Often, the best way to learn Dialogflow is by watching someone build a bot. I take a series of five example bots, and show you how to build them using Dialogflow.
- Selection Triggers Next Intent
- Lead Capture Bot
- Checklist/Diagnostics Bot
- Decision Tree Bot
- Quiz Bot
Unlike the usual tutorials you find on this subject, in this series I will first design the flowchart and then explain how to build the actual bot. For a fascinating discussion on the state of low-code tools, read this article. I consider Dialogflow the "least code" of all the bot frameworks.
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots
- Deploy NodeJS Webhook to Google Cloud
- Dialogflow Firebase Tutorial
- Reader Question: Is there a feedback mechanism to like and dislike a Dialogflow response?
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot