In my view, it is not really possible to create useful Dialogflow bots without writing code.
If you are not a programmer, this leaves you with three choices.
- learn to code
- choose a different bot framework (which doesn't have any AI component)
- learn enough programming to understand how webhooks work
If you are going for the third option, I have some tips for you.
Here are my tips:
- Lower your expectations, especially at the beginning
- Keep calm
- Break it down into smaller chunks
- Prioritize understanding over "hot" technologies
- Follow a system
- Track and reduce errors
- Get help