All my mini-courses are free for this week (till end of day April 17th 2020).
Note that these are free to watch, but not free to enroll. That is, you will still see a price for the course.
However, all the lessons are free to watch.
For example, here is what the "Intro to NLU" course curriculum looked like before I made it free. Notice that only one lesson is marked as Preview, the rest are disabled and the button text says "Start".
Now, you can watch all of them (all are marked Preview):
Each of these mini-courses are self-contained and go into a lot of detail on a very narrow Dialogflow topic. While a full (regular) course will cover the topic with more breadth, mini-courses are very focused.
- Dialogflow vs RASA NLU
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Machine Learning vs non-Machine Learning algorithm
- BotFlo update
- Learn Dialogflow basics for free (till May 31)
- 10+ practical projects to learn spaCy in depth
- An Epidemiology Glossary for Programmers
- All my mini-courses are free this week
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?