All my mini-courses are free for this week (till end of day April 17th 2020).
Note that these are free to watch, but not free to enroll. That is, you will still see a price for the course.
However, all the lessons are free to watch.
For example, here is what the "Intro to NLU" course curriculum looked like before I made it free. Notice that only one lesson is marked as Preview, the rest are disabled and the button text says "Start".
Now, you can watch all of them (all are marked Preview):
Each of these mini-courses are self-contained and go into a lot of detail on a very narrow Dialogflow topic. While a full (regular) course will cover the topic with more breadth, mini-courses are very focused.
- Dialogflow Messenger Quiz Bot
- Dialogflow Zobot: Selection Triggers the next intent
- Integrating Dialogflow with Zoho live chat
- 5 things you cannot do using the Dialogflow Messenger integration
- Dialogflow Architecture
- Dialogflow Python webhook tutorial
- Dialogflow training
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Messenger Interactive Learning Bot