Have a lot of intents in your Dialogflow agent?
A few months back, I created an app called Dialogflow Navigator to search across your Dialogflow intents. In this article, I explain the different features of this app.
Full text search across all your intents
Here, I am using the prebuilt smalltalk agent as an example.
You can search for all the intents which contain the word ‘chatbot’.
Filter by input or output context
Let us consider the florist bot.
Here I am looking for intents which have the input context set to no-compose.
Search for system and developer entities
Since the app displays the training phrases in both example mode and template mode, you can also search for intents which contain the specific system and developer entities that you are interested in.
Here I search for intents which contain the developer entity @flower in the florist bot.
Quickly glance at all the different responses for different channels
You will also be able to see, at a glance, all the responses coming from the different channels.
Support for all languages and locales
Similarly, you can also see, at a glance, all the responses for different languages and locales.
- Thanksgiving 2020 Deals
- How to debug Dialogflow Python webhook using ngrok
- EU VAT MOSS Tips for online course creators
- How to integrate Dialogflow into your Flutter app
- How to bulk upload intents from a CSV file in Dialogflow
- Get your DialogFlow agent to initiate the conversation before user types a message
- Why doesn’t Dialogflow CX support more 1-click integrations?
- Dialogflow CX vs ES: First look
- Dialogflow Quickstart Templates
- Dialogflow Zobot: Selection Triggers the next intent