Have a lot of intents in your Dialogflow agent?
A few months back, I created an app called Dialogflow Navigator to search across your Dialogflow intents. In this article, I explain the different features of this app.
Full text search across all your intents
Here, I am using the prebuilt smalltalk agent as an example.
You can search for all the intents which contain the word 'chatbot'.
Filter by input or output context
Let us consider the florist bot.
Here I am looking for intents which have the input context set to no-compose.
Search for system and developer entities
Since the app displays the training phrases in both example mode and template mode, you can also search for intents which contain the specific system and developer entities that you are interested in.
Here I search for intents which contain the developer entity @flower in the florist bot.
Quickly glance at all the different responses for different channels
You will also be able to see, at a glance, all the responses coming from the different channels.
Support for all languages and locales
Similarly, you can also see, at a glance, all the responses for different languages and locales.
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website