Have a lot of intents in your Dialogflow agent?
A few months back, I created an app called Dialogflow Navigator to search across your Dialogflow intents. In this article, I explain the different features of this app.
Full text search across all your intents
Here, I am using the prebuilt smalltalk agent as an example.
You can search for all the intents which contain the word 'chatbot'.
Filter by input or output context
Let us consider the florist bot.
Here I am looking for intents which have the input context set to no-compose.
Search for system and developer entities
Since the app displays the training phrases in both example mode and template mode, you can also search for intents which contain the specific system and developer entities that you are interested in.
Here I search for intents which contain the developer entity @flower in the florist bot.
Quickly glance at all the different responses for different channels
You will also be able to see, at a glance, all the responses coming from the different channels.
Support for all languages and locales
Similarly, you can also see, at a glance, all the responses for different languages and locales.
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity
- Using Dialogflow for educational bots
- Chatbot makes $3 million in sales in 1 hour
- Reader Question: Intent based FAQ bots vs knowledge based FAQ bots
- Should you use Dialogflow from scratch?
- 3 ways Airtable can speed up your Dialogflow prototype development
- Automatically generating a rich Dialogflow website chatbot