Have a lot of intents in your Dialogflow agent?
A few months back, I created an app called Dialogflow Navigator to search across your Dialogflow intents. In this article, I explain the different features of this app.
Full text search across all your intents
Here, I am using the prebuilt smalltalk agent as an example.
You can search for all the intents which contain the word ‘chatbot’.
Filter by input or output context
Let us consider the florist bot.
Here I am looking for intents which have the input context set to no-compose.
Search for system and developer entities
Since the app displays the training phrases in both example mode and template mode, you can also search for intents which contain the specific system and developer entities that you are interested in.
Here I search for intents which contain the developer entity @flower in the florist bot.
Quickly glance at all the different responses for different channels
You will also be able to see, at a glance, all the responses coming from the different channels.
Support for all languages and locales
Similarly, you can also see, at a glance, all the responses for different languages and locales.
- Actions Builder vs Dialogflow CX
- 5+ ways Dialogflow CX is better than Dialogflow ES
- How to bulk upload training phrases for Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX vs ES: First look
- How to send rich responses from webhook to Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX now generally available
- Dialogflow CX Missing Features
- Dialogflow Messenger integration for CX: First look
- Dialogflow Conversation Analytics Tips
- A simple method to evaluate multiple bot frameworks