I took the two example webhook tutorials in my site and used them to create a video which takes you under the hood to show how webhooks work (the basics).
Once the webhook request comes in:
- the request is received inside the webhook
- the “action” inside the JSON object is retrieved
- the corresponding business logic is executed
- the response is constructed in the correct format
- the response JSON is sent back to client
Watch the video to learn more.
Here is the corresponding SlideShare:[slideshare id=79347165&doc=webhooks-170901094249]
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots