- Reader question: Automating Dialogflow training
- App question: How to use the bot generator for Spanish?
- App question: how to add follow up intents using the Bot Generator app?
- Automatically generating a product lookup bot
The question is also relevant to any other language that Dialogflow supports.
Here is a list of languages that Dialogflow supports at the moment:
When you get the bot generator app, at the top of the page you will see a textbox where you specify the agent language.
Important: you should type in the language code, and not the language name.
For example, if you want to use Spanish, type in es and not Spanish.
Example usage inside the Bot Generator app:
Where to find the language code for your specific agent?
1 You can look it up on the table on the page linked above
2 In the Dialogflow console, you can see it under the agent name
If you are interested in purchasing the bot generator app, you should do so immediately. Quite a few people have mentioned that the app is worth a lot more than what I am charging right now, so I might be raising the price of the app very soon. [currently it is $29, and I plan to raise it to $39]
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week