This is the quickest way to get an answer from me.
Once you send in your question, I will do one of five things:
1 Either I will send you a link to an article which addresses your question.
2 Or I will enroll you into a mini-course (for free, provided it is relevant). This is why I am asking you to first enroll in my new course website.
3 Or I will add it to the question backlog. Generally I answer the backlog questions based on my availability, but if your question is very unique, or will help a lot of people in my audience, I will answer it quite soon.
4 If your question is complex, strategic or high-level I will ask you to schedule a paid consultation with me.
5 If I need to learn some entirely new tool/chat application/topic to be able answer your question, I will probably reply that I cannot answer your question and suggest some alternatives.
- Dialogflow vs RASA NLU
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Machine Learning vs non-Machine Learning algorithm
- BotFlo update
- Learn Dialogflow basics for free (till May 31)
- 10+ practical projects to learn spaCy in depth
- An Epidemiology Glossary for Programmers
- All my mini-courses are free this week
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?