I recently created a web app which allows people to create Dialogflow agent ZIP by uploading a CSV file, but you will see the screen below if you try to visit the app now.
I am migrating the app to a new website and it will be released in the
first second week of June 2020.
I am migrating the app because my old credit card stopped working and Heroku (where the app was hosted) is not accepting my new one.
I haven't yet decided, but it will probably be hosted on PythonAnywhere. I will provide a link when it is available.
If you are interested, you can also check out the desktop version of the app. It requires a one time payment, and it is not as feature rich as the web based app (basic functionality is mostly the same).
- Dialogflow vs RASA NLU
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Machine Learning vs non-Machine Learning algorithm
- BotFlo update
- Learn Dialogflow basics for free (till May 31)
- 10+ practical projects to learn spaCy in depth
- An Epidemiology Glossary for Programmers
- All my mini-courses are free this week
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?