No, not the Central Intelligence Agency.
I mean Candidate Intent Ambiguity 🙂
A while back, a coaching student of mine was facing an interesting problem.
Agent ZIP file
Can you figure out what the problem is?
Download the agent ZIP file here and try and see if you can figure out the issue.
Want to understand what is going on here? Check out the Candidate Intent Ambiguity chapter in my Dialogflow Conversation Design course.
The Candidate Intent Ambiguity is one of the main reasons why your user's phrases get mapped to an intent which is different from what you expected. (In contrast, it doesn't have anything to do with the problem of the user's phrase getting mapped to the Default Fallback intent)
- BotFlo relaunch update
- Dialogflow Messenger: How to respond to user clicking on suggestion chip
- When NOT to use follow up intents in DialogFlow
- Dialogflow Context Lifespan
- Reader Question: Creating Dialogflow agents in web UI vs using code
- Dialogflow Messenger tutorial
- Do I need to hire a developer to build MY chatbot idea?
- Website chatbot using Dialogflow Messenger: Pros and Cons
- Three types of Dialogflow contexts
- Dialogflow vs RASA NLU