No, not the Central Intelligence Agency.
I mean Candidate Intent Ambiguity 🙂
A while back, a coaching student of mine was facing an interesting problem.
Agent ZIP file
Can you figure out what the problem is?
Download the agent ZIP file here and try and see if you can figure out the issue.
Want to understand what is going on here? Check out the Candidate Intent Ambiguity chapter in my Dialogflow Conversation Design course.
The Candidate Intent Ambiguity is one of the main reasons why your user's phrases get mapped to an intent which is different from what you expected. (In contrast, it doesn't have anything to do with the problem of the user's phrase getting mapped to the Default Fallback intent)
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity
- Using Dialogflow for educational bots
- Chatbot makes $3 million in sales in 1 hour
- Reader Question: Intent based FAQ bots vs knowledge based FAQ bots
- Should you use Dialogflow from scratch?
- 3 ways Airtable can speed up your Dialogflow prototype development
- Automatically generating a rich Dialogflow website chatbot