No, not the Central Intelligence Agency.
I mean Candidate Intent Ambiguity 🙂
A while back, a coaching student of mine was facing an interesting problem.
Agent ZIP file
Can you figure out what the problem is?
Download the agent ZIP file here and try and see if you can figure out the issue.
Want to understand what is going on here? Check out the Candidate Intent Ambiguity chapter in my Dialogflow Conversation Design course.
The Candidate Intent Ambiguity is one of the main reasons why your user's phrases get mapped to an intent which is different from what you expected. (In contrast, it doesn't have anything to do with the problem of the user's phrase getting mapped to the Default Fallback intent)
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website