No, not the Central Intelligence Agency.
I mean Candidate Intent Ambiguity 🙂
A while back, a coaching student of mine was facing an interesting problem.
Agent ZIP file
Can you figure out what the problem is?
Download the agent ZIP file here and try and see if you can figure out the issue.
Want to understand what is going on here? Check out the Candidate Intent Ambiguity chapter in my Dialogflow Conversation Design course.
The Candidate Intent Ambiguity is one of the main reasons why your user's phrases get mapped to an intent which is different from what you expected. (In contrast, it doesn't have anything to do with the problem of the user's phrase getting mapped to the Default Fallback intent)
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots
- Deploy NodeJS Webhook to Google Cloud
- Dialogflow Firebase Tutorial
- Reader Question: Is there a feedback mechanism to like and dislike a Dialogflow response?
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text