I took all the prebuilt agents API.AI made available recently (via their workspace), and created a sort of an inverted index. That is, I created a custom post type called entity where each entity gets its own page.
What this means is that if you wish to see an example of an entity you have in mind, or you wish to use an example and see the corresponding entity, you can simply use the search functionality to find it.
On top of that, I also went ahead and created a little search engine for those entities (it is possible to customize WordPress search to do this).
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity
- Using Dialogflow for educational bots
- Chatbot makes $3 million in sales in 1 hour
- Reader Question: Intent based FAQ bots vs knowledge based FAQ bots
- Should you use Dialogflow from scratch?
- 3 ways Airtable can speed up your Dialogflow prototype development
- Automatically generating a rich Dialogflow website chatbot