Looking for the Dialogflow Example Bots course? Click here.
Search across all courses
Use the search box below to search across all my courses for specific topics. (Note: the search results will be displayed within a new page).
List of courses
The Airtable base below has an up-to-date* list of courses on the MBD Courses website.
About this base
The base has two tables:
a list of courses called Courses in the first table
a list of course bundles called Bundles in the second table
Airtable Features which can help
Since this is a live, up to date Airtable base, you can use standard Airtable features to get a better idea of the list of courses I offer.
Sort by Price
Sometimes I send out coupons which can be used for courses up to a certain price.
If you would like to filter all courses priced between 25 and 39, you can do so.
See all bundles a course belongs to
Often, this is one of the hardest thing to figure out on my course website.
Suppose you are interested in purchasing a course. And you want to see which bundles include this course. Airtable does this work for me automatically 🙂
The Dialogflow Toolkit includes all the courses - it is the "All Access Pass".
Search for Topic
You can search this base by clicking on the Search icon.
For example, you can search by topic:
* Occasionally, the most recent course may not be in this Airtable base. But it is up to date within last few days of course updates.
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website