As part of a Kaggle challenge, I have built a custom search engine for COVID-19 medical literature. In addition, I also created another tool called a Dynamic Evidence Gap Map to visualize and categorize existing research. The playlist below explains how these tools can be used.
These tools are meant primarily for epidemiologists and other medical professionals who are poring through all this medical literature to help find effective treatments. Building tools to find and process this information quickly can hopefully help them do their jobs more quickly. If you know an epidemiologist or medical professional, please send them a link to this tool.
You can help out in three ways:
1. You can participate in the Kaggle challenge and help build tools and find answers
2. If you know an epidemiologist or medical professional, please send them a link to the videos.
3. Like and Share the videos to help me spread the word.
- Dialogflow Messenger Interactive Learning Bot
- Dialogflow Messenger Checklist bot
- Dialogflow Messenger decision tree chatbot
- BotFlo relaunch update
- Dialogflow Messenger: How to respond to user clicking on suggestion chip
- When NOT to use follow up intents in DialogFlow
- Dialogflow Context Lifespan
- Reader Question: Creating Dialogflow agents in web UI vs using code
- Dialogflow Messenger tutorial
- Do I need to hire a developer to build MY chatbot idea?