- Website FAQ chatbot vs simple site search
- Website chatbot vs Facebook Messenger Bot
- How to create clickable hyperlinks in Dialogflow website chatbot
- How to add buttons to your Dialogflow website chatbot
- How to display images inside your Dialogflow website chatbot
- How to add line breaks inside your Dialogflow website chatbot
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- Dialogflow webhook for website chatbots
- Reader Question: Do you know a good bot for websites I can try out?
- DialogFlow Web chatbox: Some UI design ideas
- How much does it cost to create an FAQ chatbot for my website?
Webinar on Feb 27th 2019 on creating Rich Website chatbots using Dialogflow’s API v2. Learn more
The existing web demo integration of Dialogflow cannot display clickable hyperlinks. In this post, I will explain how you can add them to your Dialogflow website chabot.
You need to understand the system explained in my free "Rich Webchat using Dialogflow" course.
We will be using regular Markdown to display these hyperlinks.
The Markdown syntax explains how we can create hyperlinks:
An interesting thing to note: if you use Parsedown as your Markdown parser, it can also create automatic hyperlinks for you - that is, instead of specifying the anchor text and then the corresponding URL as in the image above, you can just type out a URL and it will render as a clickable link in your chat window.