This is a chapter summary from my Intro to Dialogflow course.
In the “Creating a Quiz Bot chapter”, I start by introducing what we will be building.
In the next lesson, we define the intents used in the Quiz Bot.
Then we build the webhook to support the intents, which will provide the final score to the user.
- Tips for learning Dialogflow CX
- Dialogflow CX vs ES: First look
- Seven ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- Dialogflow Zobot: Selection Triggers the next intent
- Dialogflow Architecture
- Dialogflow Python webhook tutorial
- Dialogflow training
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- When NOT to use follow up intents in DialogFlow