This is a chapter summary from my Intro to Dialogflow course.
In the "Creating a Quiz Bot chapter", I start by introducing what we will be building.
In the next lesson, we define the intents used in the Quiz Bot.
Then we build the webhook to support the intents, which will provide the final score to the user.
- Dialogflow Messenger Interactive Learning Bot
- Dialogflow Messenger Checklist bot
- Dialogflow Messenger decision tree chatbot
- BotFlo relaunch update
- Dialogflow Messenger: How to respond to user clicking on suggestion chip
- When NOT to use follow up intents in DialogFlow
- Dialogflow Context Lifespan
- Reader Question: Creating Dialogflow agents in web UI vs using code
- Dialogflow Messenger tutorial
- Do I need to hire a developer to build MY chatbot idea?