This is a chapter summary from my Intro to Dialogflow course.
In the "Creating a Quiz Bot chapter", I start by introducing what we will be building.
In the next lesson, we define the intents used in the Quiz Bot.
Then we build the webhook to support the intents, which will provide the final score to the user.
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots