Update Dec 10th 2018: Template mode is now deprecated
Recently, I was showing a coaching client how to use the template mode to capture a person’s name. I walked this client through how to switch to template mode, and how to use the @ symbol. Then I showed how adding a couple of letters after the @ symbol would bring up an autocomplete. That is, the fact that the autocomplete popped up on the screen was an easy way to figure out whether you are in example mode or in template mode (see below for example).
As I explained this, he went
Oh, so that’s what it is! I always wondered how they got that autocomplete thing to show up during the videos
In my view, there are a list of about 10 features in DialogFlow which make your chatbot development faster or easier.
Want to learn about the full list of features? Check out my course.
- Actions Builder vs Dialogflow CX
- 5+ ways Dialogflow CX is better than Dialogflow ES
- How to bulk upload training phrases for Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX vs ES: First look
- How to send rich responses from webhook to Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX now generally available
- Understanding Dialogflow CX Parameters
- Dialogflow CX Missing Features
- Dialogflow Messenger integration for CX: First look
- Dialogflow Conversation Analytics Tips