- Dialogflow Template Mode
- Dialogflow Bulk Operations
- Dialogflow Bulk Upload Entities
- Dialogflow Composite Entity
- Dialogflow Events
- Dialogflow Agent Collaboration
- Dialogflow Prebuilt Smalltalk Agent
- Dialogflow ML Threshold
- Dialogflow Wildcard Entity
- Dialogflow Templates
- Extending Dialogflow’s system entities to add your own values
This is the second article in a series of posts I am writing about "Must Know Features of Dialogflow".
I have noticed an interesting thing in Dialogflow's user interface.
They try quite hard to remove extrinsic stuff in order to make it more appealing for people who are new to Dialogflow to focus on the task at hand.
There is, of course, a tradeoff when they do this. Sometimes features which should be somewhat obvious are hard to find unless people know where to look. A good example of this is doing bulk operations like batch delete on intents.
Here are three things that you might miss in Dialogflow:
- you might not realize that there is a checkbox to the left of the intent which prepares you for bulk operations
- you might not realize, until you click on the checkbox, that a hidden menu appears at the top of the intent list
- you might not realize you can click a checkbox to select all the intents on the page
So that's three things you wouldn't know about without discovering the left checkbox.
So I explain how to do this using an animated GIF.