- Dialogflow Template Mode
- Dialogflow Bulk Operations
- Dialogflow Bulk Upload Entities
- Dialogflow Composite Entity
- Dialogflow Events
- Dialogflow Agent Collaboration
- Dialogflow Prebuilt Smalltalk Agent
- Dialogflow ML Threshold
- Dialogflow Wildcard Entity
- Dialogflow Templates
- Extending Dialogflow’s system entities to add your own values
This is the third in a series of short posts I am writing about "Must Know Features of Dialogflow".
I remember the day when a coaching call client asked me: "But how am I supposed to fill out so many entities by hand? There are thousands of them?"
I was a little surprised and told him about bulk upload of entities via CSV format.
And then I thought about the UI. Here is what it says (even today):
How is a non-programmer supposed to understand that you can use the "Switch to raw mode" to get an interface for bulk upload?
Anyway, here is how you can do it.