Recently, Dialogflow CX went out of Beta and became generally available.
Since the issues I raised before (no History, few built in integrations, existing integrations don’t work as well as ES, knowledge connectors do not work etc) are still not fixed, this seems mostly an attempt to release it out the door ASAP.
On the other hand, under the hood, I suppose the primitives used in CX are very solid. Either way, this update means that you should start learning CX if you haven’t already done so. It has some really significant improvements over ES when it comes to constructing complex conversations.
- Actions Builder vs Dialogflow CX
- 5+ ways Dialogflow CX is better than Dialogflow ES
- How to bulk upload training phrases for Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX vs ES: First look
- How to send rich responses from webhook to Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX now generally available
- Understanding Dialogflow CX Parameters
- Dialogflow CX Missing Features
- Dialogflow Messenger integration for CX: First look
- Dialogflow Conversation Analytics Tips