- Dialogflow Template Mode
- Dialogflow Bulk Operations
- Dialogflow Bulk Upload Entities
- Dialogflow Composite Entity
- Dialogflow Events
- Dialogflow Agent Collaboration
- Dialogflow Prebuilt Smalltalk Agent
- Dialogflow ML Threshold
- Dialogflow Wildcard Entity
- Dialogflow Templates
- Extending Dialogflow’s system entities to add your own values
In this 8th of the series of posts called "Must Know Features of Dialogflow", we take a look at the Machine Learning (ML) threshold.
The ML Threshold is a decimal value ranging from 0 to 1 that you can use to tune the accuracy of your Dialogflow chatbot.
To set this value, go to Settings > ML Settings.
The key is:
- the higher the value of the ML threshold you use, the more closely the user's words have to match your training phrases
- the lower the value of the ML threshold, the more leeway you have in how close the user's words have to be to match one of your training phrases
I have written a somewhat advanced article on how you can choose your ML Threshold.