- Dialogflow Template Mode
- Dialogflow Bulk Operations
- Dialogflow Bulk Upload Entities
- Dialogflow Composite Entity
- Dialogflow Events
- Dialogflow Agent Collaboration
- Dialogflow Prebuilt Smalltalk Agent
- Dialogflow ML Threshold
- Dialogflow Wildcard Entity
- Dialogflow Templates
- Extending Dialogflow’s system entities to add your own values
This is my 7th in the series of posts under "Must Know Features of Dialogflow". In this post I talk about the prebuilt smalltalk agent.
Dialogflow provides some prebuilt agents in its console. You can generally use these for understanding the kinds of training phrases which can be used.
The most useful of them is probably the SmallTalk agent.
The smalltalk agent has a whole bunch of prebuilt training phrases to handle common chit-chat and it can answer a lot of common questions that users ask when they know they are talking to a bot.
Using the prebuilt smalltalk agent gives you a head start in making your agent smarter by making it more capable of handling chit-chat.