Dialogflow recently introduced the regular expression entity.
In the video below, I explain how to use it. Note: while the video is part of a mini-course, this specific video is completely self-contained. You don't have to purchase the mini-course to follow this video.
Testimonial for the mini-course:
This course was invaluable for me and my team members to get hands on knowledge as to how Reg Exp works. Especially since DF documentation is so limited and this is a very new feature. I would (recommend this course) , especially for non-programmers. Aravind shows clear examples, and gives suggestions on what to be cautious of. - Christina A
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity
- Using Dialogflow for educational bots
- Chatbot makes $3 million in sales in 1 hour
- Reader Question: Intent based FAQ bots vs knowledge based FAQ bots
- Should you use Dialogflow from scratch?
- 3 ways Airtable can speed up your Dialogflow prototype development
- Automatically generating a rich Dialogflow website chatbot