Dialogflow recently introduced the regular expression entity.
In the video below, I explain how to use it. Note: while the video is part of a mini-course, this specific video is completely self-contained. You don't have to purchase the mini-course to follow this video.
Testimonial for the mini-course:
This course was invaluable for me and my team members to get hands on knowledge as to how Reg Exp works. Especially since DF documentation is so limited and this is a very new feature. I would (recommend this course) , especially for non-programmers. Aravind shows clear examples, and gives suggestions on what to be cautious of. - Christina A
- Dialogflow vs RASA NLU
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Machine Learning vs non-Machine Learning algorithm
- BotFlo update
- Learn Dialogflow basics for free (till May 31)
- 10+ practical projects to learn spaCy in depth
- An Epidemiology Glossary for Programmers
- All my mini-courses are free this week
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?