Dialogflow recently introduced the regular expression entity.
In the video below, I explain how to use it. Note: while the video is part of a mini-course, this specific video is completely self-contained. You don't have to purchase the mini-course to follow this video.
Testimonial for the mini-course:
This course was invaluable for me and my team members to get hands on knowledge as to how Reg Exp works. Especially since DF documentation is so limited and this is a very new feature. I would (recommend this course) , especially for non-programmers. Aravind shows clear examples, and gives suggestions on what to be cautious of. - Christina A
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots
- Deploy NodeJS Webhook to Google Cloud
- Dialogflow Firebase Tutorial
- Reader Question: Is there a feedback mechanism to like and dislike a Dialogflow response?
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text