I have created a course on Dialogflow’s REST API v2. In my view, this course will teach you pretty much everything you need to know to work with Dialogflow REST API v2.
You can check it out here.
Topics covered in the course include:
- different types of OAuth2 authentication
- how the three legged auth flow works
- how the service account flow works (this is what we use for Dialogflow)
- why use client libraries
- OAuth2 playground basics
- REST API v2 URL structure
- Google IAM primer
- Using Postman for exploring Dialogflow and other Google APIs
- Why you need to learn about Dialogflow middleware
- v1 to v2 Migration tips for different types of Dialogflow apps
Total video duration: ~2 hours
- How to bulk upload intents from a CSV file in Dialogflow
- 3 ways to pass parameters between intents in Dialogflow ES
- Do this when Dialogflow ES matches the wrong intent
- How to move bot from Dialogflow CX to Dialogflow?
- Understanding Dialogflow service account roles and their use cases
- Course Discounts
- How to debug Dialogflow Python webhook using ngrok
- EU VAT MOSS Tips for online course creators
- How to integrate Dialogflow into your Flutter app
- Get your DialogFlow agent to initiate the conversation before user types a message