I have created a new course on Dialogflow's REST API v2. In my view, this course will teach you pretty much everything you need to know to work with Dialogflow REST API v2.
You can check it out here. (The coupon is a launch discount and is valid until end of day Nov 7th UTC time).
Topics covered in the course include:
- different types of OAuth2 authentication
- how the three legged auth flow works
- how the service account flow works (this is what we use for Dialogflow)
- why use client libraries
- OAuth2 playground basics
- REST API v2 URL structure
- Google IAM primer
- Using Postman for exploring Dialogflow and other Google APIs
- Why you need to learn about Dialogflow middleware
- v1 to v2 Migration tips for different types of Dialogflow apps
Total video duration: ~2 hours
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots