Did you try to use the Dialogflow REST API v2 and found out that your webhook which used to work before stopped working?
Here is what the two JSON formats look like when inspected side to side
Given that the root object - "result" vs "queryResult" - is already named differently, your webhook will fail almost no matter what code it executes.
Also note that there is a warning about this in Dialogflow's console when you try to enable the v2 API.
As soon as you flip the switch, Dialogflow's v2 API will start sending webhook requests in the new JSON format. Before you do that, make sure you understand the JSON structure and handle it appropriately in your webhook.
REST API v2 Course
Nov 2018 update: You might also be interested in my course on REST API v2.
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week