- Dialogflow Template Mode
- Dialogflow Bulk Operations
- Dialogflow Bulk Upload Entities
- Dialogflow Composite Entity
- Dialogflow Events
- Dialogflow Agent Collaboration
- Dialogflow Prebuilt Smalltalk Agent
- Dialogflow ML Threshold
- Dialogflow Wildcard Entity
- Dialogflow Templates
- Extending Dialogflow’s system entities to add your own values
This is the first in a series of posts I am creating about "Must Know Features of Dialogflow".
It is important for you to learn about the template mode if you are going to be using entities in your Dialogflow chatbot.
Here is an article explaining the difference between Template Mode and Example Mode. You can also see a GIF in that article which shows you how to activate the template mode before you type out your training phrase.
And a reader asked me when you should prefer to use the template mode over the example mode. I explained my thoughts in this article.