I recently created a video course membership on my online course website.
If you are interested in the Dialogflow Toolkit, you should read this article to understand the differences.
One time payment vs recurring payment
The membership access is recurring payment, where you pay a certain amount $X per year.
The Dialogflow Toolkit, on the other hand, is a one time payment.
Dialogflow vs other topics
All future Dialogflow courses will automatically be included in the Dialogflow Toolkit.
All future courses will automatically be added to the course membership.
All future non-Dialogflow courses, however, will only be added into the course membership.
Courses excluded from MBD Membership
I have also created some apps, and ready-to-use code samples, within my courses. These are only available in the Dialogflow Toolkit and not in the video course membership.
These are the courses which are IN the Dialogflow Toolkit but NOT included in the membership:
A few things to note about MBD Membership
With that said, here are a few things to know about the MBD Membership.
Cancel anytime (with a single click)
Cancellation is completely self-service, and you can do it yourself without having to email me or contact me.
You just need to go to your Active Subscriptions page on the course website, and click on the Cancel button (note: the screenshot below is based on another Teachable site that I was a member of, the look and feel/design will be different on my website).
And then you won't be charged again. You can confirm/verify this by looking at your active subscriptions page.
I plan to raise the price over time...
Over time, I plan to raise the price of the yearly subscription as I add more material.
|$80/yr||End of day 3 March 2020|
... but your yearly subscription price is "grandfathered" in ...
Suppose you buy when the price is $80/yr and the price then goes up to $100/yr. You will keep paying only $80 each year when you renew.
... unless you cancel and rejoin later
As you might expect, if you cancel and then rejoin later, you will have to enroll at the price on that day, and the renewal will be at the new rate.
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week