Each month, I will be making an entire mini-course free. I will actually do this by enabling "Full Preview".
Note: Earlier it used to be each week. But it was, quite frankly, too much maintenance for me. Plus it didn't attract much interest either. So I have made it once a month. So I will be making a mini-course free for a month, beginning on the 1st of each month.
What does Full Preview mean?
Let us suppose you are interested in the "Intro to NLU" mini-course.
Normally, this is what the course description page looks like. Notice that there is exactly one video at the top which has the Preview button enabled.
I made this course full preview for the week of Nov 4- 10th 2019.
So this is what the course curriculum will look like this week. Notice that all the lectures can be previewed for free. This is what I refer to as a "Full Preview". Since the entire mini-course contains only lecture videos, this makes the course effectively free.
And this is what it looks like when you click on the Preview button and start watching the course.
What happens when the full preview ends?
week month ends, I will remove the preview, which means the course goes back to being a paid course.
And a new mini-course will become available for free via Full Preview the next
Which mini-course will I make full preview? It is going to be randomly selected each month.
So if you would like to know which mini-course I have made as free preview for a given month, you can
a) either check out the Free Stuff page on my course website
b) or sign up for my newsletter and be automatically notified
The easiest way to sign up for my email newsletter is to sign up to my course website and you will be automatically added to my newsletter.
You can unsubscribe by clicking a single link (which is included in every email), and you will not be receiving the updates after that.
Get permanent access to the mini-course
Once you go through the videos, if you leave a review for the mini-course, I will enroll you into the course for free and you will have permanent access to the mini-course.
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots
- Deploy NodeJS Webhook to Google Cloud
- Dialogflow Firebase Tutorial
- Reader Question: Is there a feedback mechanism to like and dislike a Dialogflow response?
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot