This article talks about converting your entire website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot. If you are just interested in how to add a Dialogflow chatbot to your WordPress website, check out my course on the 7 ways to integrate Dialogflow into your WordPress website.
I have created a tool which allows you to turn your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot for your website within a few minutes. It is based on the Dialogflow Messenger integration.
You can interact with the live bot (created by using this tool) here.
For now, the tool is free.
At some point in the future, I will probably make this a paid tool. So if you are interested, you should check it out soon.
- Actions Builder vs Dialogflow CX
- 5+ ways Dialogflow CX is better than Dialogflow ES
- How to bulk upload training phrases for Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX vs ES: First look
- How to send rich responses from webhook to Dialogflow Messenger
- Dialogflow CX now generally available
- Dialogflow CX Missing Features
- Dialogflow Messenger integration for CX: First look
- Dialogflow Conversation Analytics Tips
- A simple method to evaluate multiple bot frameworks