You can get all of these courses:
- Step by Step Dialogflow
- How to learn Dialogflow
- Flowchart Walkthrough
- Dialogflow Example Bots
- Example Website Chatbots
by enrolling in the Dialogflow Basics bundle.
The bundle includes all these courses, so when you enroll in the Dialogflow Basics bundle, you automatically get access to all the courses.
That is, the screenshot below is what you will see when you enroll in the Dialogflow Basics course bundle and click on the "Included Courses" link in the left pane.
There are two ways to enroll in the Dialogflow Basics course bundle.
1 You can purchase the course and get instant access, or
2 You can fill out the survey below, and I will manually enroll you into the course bundle for free.
How to get the Dialogflow Basics bundle for free
1 Register for my course website. You can sign up for free.
2 Fill out the survey below
3 I will enroll you into the course bundle within 2-3 business days.
4 If you don't hear back from me within a few days, please reply to the signup confirmation email (which you automatically get when you sign up for the course website) and remind me.
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots