You can get all of these courses:
- Step by Step Dialogflow
- How to learn Dialogflow
- Flowchart Walkthrough
- Dialogflow Example Bots
- Example Website Chatbots
by enrolling in the Dialogflow Basics bundle.
The bundle includes all these courses, so when you enroll in the Dialogflow Basics bundle, you automatically get access to all the courses.
That is, the screenshot below is what you will see when you enroll in the Dialogflow Basics course bundle and click on the "Included Courses" link in the left pane.
There are two ways to enroll in the Dialogflow Basics course bundle.
1 You can purchase the course and get instant access, or
2 You can fill out the survey below, and I will manually enroll you into the course bundle for free.
How to get the Dialogflow Basics bundle for free
1 Register for my course website. You can sign up for free.
2 Fill out the survey below
3 I will enroll you into the course bundle within 2-3 business days.
4 If you don't hear back from me within a few days, please reply to the signup confirmation email (which you automatically get when you sign up for the course website) and remind me.
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Weekly Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text
- A MUST read article on Dialogflow training phrase quality
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity