I have created a resource center on my course website where I answer questions sent in by readers.
Here is the list of questions I have answered till date:
How can I submit a question?
First, sign up for my course website using the green button on the top right of the menu.
You will get a sign up confirmation email a bit like the one below.
Just reply back to the email with your full question. It comes directly to my inbox. Please put some effort into describing your question so it is clear what you are actually asking.
Will you answer all questions?
I will answer questions which are suited to the 2-3 minute video format you already see in the existing video answers. I will batch the questions together and answer them when I get some time, generally on a first come first served basis.
Why is there no enrollment button for the course?
All the videos have a free preview. You can watch all videos without having to enroll or log in.
Will you write code as part of the answer?
What if I have further questions?
You can book a paid consultation, or you can ask on other online forums.
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website