I have created a resource center on my course website where I answer questions sent in by readers.
Here is the list of questions I have answered till date:
How can I submit a question?
First, sign up for my course website using the green button on the top right of the menu.
You will get a sign up confirmation email a bit like the one below.
Just reply back to the email with your full question. It comes directly to my inbox. Please put some effort into describing your question so it is clear what you are actually asking.
Will you answer all questions?
I will answer questions which are suited to the 2-3 minute video format you already see in the existing video answers. I will batch the questions together and answer them when I get some time, generally on a first come first served basis.
Why is there no enrollment button for the course?
All the videos have a free preview. You can watch all videos without having to enroll or log in.
Will you write code as part of the answer?
What if I have further questions?
You can book a paid consultation, or you can ask on other online forums.
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity
- Using Dialogflow for educational bots
- Chatbot makes $3 million in sales in 1 hour
- Reader Question: Intent based FAQ bots vs knowledge based FAQ bots
- Should you use Dialogflow from scratch?
- 3 ways Airtable can speed up your Dialogflow prototype development
- Automatically generating a rich Dialogflow website chatbot