This is to answer a question I saw in the API.AI forums.
If you wish to import an agent's ZIP file to create a new agent within API.AI, you need to do only a few steps.
For this example, let us use the Florist shop zip file.
First, you create a new agent in API.AI.
Next, you select the Settings for the agent by clicking the gear icon right next to the agent name.
Next, you select the Export and Import tab.
Now you click on Import from Zip and select the local zip file.
If you select the local zip file (for e.g. the florist.zip you downloaded in the previous step) during this step, API.AI will import the entire agent from the zip file for you.
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website