This is to answer a question I saw in the API.AI forums.
If you wish to import an agent's ZIP file to create a new agent within API.AI, you need to do only a few steps.
For this example, let us use the Florist shop zip file.
First, you create a new agent in API.AI.
Next, you select the Settings for the agent by clicking the gear icon right next to the agent name.
Next, you select the Export and Import tab.
Now you click on Import from Zip and select the local zip file.
If you select the local zip file (for e.g. the florist.zip you downloaded in the previous step) during this step, API.AI will import the entire agent from the zip file for you.
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots
- Deploy NodeJS Webhook to Google Cloud
- Dialogflow Firebase Tutorial
- Reader Question: Is there a feedback mechanism to like and dislike a Dialogflow response?
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text