I got this comment from a reader about the price of the Dialogflow Toolkit:
I guess my concern is that I’ve already signed up and paid for a few courses and would have to consider that as paying twice. While I’m tempted, I’m more of a hobbyist who wishes to support such outstanding efforts. I think I’d only bite if you had a “Supporter’s Sale” that was good enough to convince your more frugal fans. Then again, that may just be me.
While having a discount sale on the Dialogflow Toolkit is obviously unfair to those who pay full price, I do provide a way to upgrade to the Dialogflow Toolkit. (And I have already done this for a few folks).
How it works
If you have already purchased some of my online courses, you can simply discount their price and "upgrade" to the Dialogflow Toolkit.
Just send me an email (reply to the signup confirmation email you get from my course website) and mention that you would like to upgrade to the Dialogflow Toolkit. I will look at the list of courses you have already purchased and send you a coupon to subtract them from the Toolkit price.
For e.g., suppose you have already purchased the "Programming Dialogflow" bundle - at $49 and you want to upgrade to the Dialogflow Toolkit. You can get in touch with me and I will send you a coupon for $49.
Get an additional discount if you leave me course testimonials
In addition, you can leave a testimonial for one of the individual courses you purchased and I will add an extra $30 off for each course you review.
For e.g suppose you purchase the Programming Dialogflow bundle and leave a review for both Dialogflow Webhooks and the Dialogflow REST API v2 courses. I will send you a coupon for $49 + $30 = $79 off the Dialogflow Toolkit's price.
Individual mini-courses do not count towards this offer - but you can leave a testimonial for the entire mini-course bundle if you have purchased it.
And no, even if you review all the 8 courses from the Core Dialogflow bundle, it doesn't mean I end up owing you money. 😉 But I am happy to upgrade you for free in case the math works out like that - as long as all your testimonials are detailed and actually helps future students get a good idea of why they should buy the course.
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week