In case you are wondering why I made all my courses private recently, here is the news: I am moving my courses to a different online course platform.
You can already see some of my migrated courses here. The rest of the courses will be migrated over by the next week or two.
Well, the honest answer would involve a lot of profanity, and will offend at least some of my regular readers. So I am going to just say that dealing with the new EU VAT rules correctly means I have to turn into a part-time accountant. Since I am neither qualified nor interested, I will leave it to the professionals.
What does that mean?
It means I have identified another course platform which actually promises to do all the accounting work for me (Teachable). There are some pros and cons to the new course platform, maybe I will write about it in a future post.
What does it mean for the reader (student)?
If you have already purchased and enrolled into one of my courses, I am still keeping it up until April 15th. Then the course website will be shut down. So you should go through the material in the course before that date.
If you don’t think you will have the time to finish going through the material before that, please leave a comment below. If at least 20 people leave a comment, I am happy to extend it to May 15th (final).
Also, if you have any other questions about this, please do leave a comment below. (Please note: because of the usual spam bot problem, I manually approve all comments – don’t be concerned if it doesn’t immediately show up).
New Course Platform Launch Discount
If you haven’t bought any of my courses and you are interested, you can use the coupon code LAUNCH20 on my new course platform to get 20% off any course till end of day March 31st 2019.
- 3 ways to pass parameters between intents in Dialogflow ES
- Do this when Dialogflow ES matches the wrong intent
- How to bulk upload intents from a CSV file in Dialogflow
- How to move bot from Dialogflow CX to Dialogflow?
- Understanding Dialogflow service account roles and their use cases
- Course Discounts
- How to debug Dialogflow Python webhook using ngrok
- EU VAT MOSS Tips for online course creators
- How to integrate Dialogflow into your Flutter app
- Get your DialogFlow agent to initiate the conversation before user types a message