In case you are wondering why I made all my courses private recently, here is the news: I am moving my courses to a different online course platform.
You can already see some of my migrated courses here. The rest of the courses will be migrated over by the next week or two.
Well, the honest answer would involve a lot of profanity, and will offend at least some of my regular readers. So I am going to just say that dealing with the new EU VAT rules correctly means I have to turn into a part-time accountant. Since I am neither qualified nor interested, I will leave it to the professionals.
What does that mean?
It means I have identified another course platform which actually promises to do all the accounting work for me (Teachable). There are some pros and cons to the new course platform, maybe I will write about it in a future post.
What does it mean for the reader (student)?
If you have already purchased and enrolled into one of my courses, I am still keeping it up until April 15th. Then the course website will be shut down. So you should go through the material in the course before that date.
If you don't think you will have the time to finish going through the material before that, please leave a comment below. If at least 20 people leave a comment, I am happy to extend it to May 15th (final).
Also, if you have any other questions about this, please do leave a comment below. (Please note: because of the usual spam bot problem, I manually approve all comments - don't be concerned if it doesn't immediately show up).
New Course Platform Launch Discount
If you haven't bought any of my courses and you are interested, you can use the coupon code LAUNCH20 on my new course platform to get 20% off any course till end of day March 31st 2019.
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website