On the bottom right of all the pages on my site, you will see an orange box with a chat icon.
If you click on the orange square, it will pop open a window, and you need to enter an email address (it is how Drift works, I don't think it is possible to go to the next step without providing an email address).
Once you do that, you will start interacting with my Dialogflow agent.
If you are interested in creating a similar chat integration for your site, you can click here.
Is the bot intelligent?
The bot is still evolving, but as I write this for now it only allows for scripted (button-click) replies. I will be adding some capabilities to handle free form text over time and also creating a case study as more people interact with the bot.
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots