On the bottom right of all the pages on my site, you will see an orange box with a chat icon.
If you click on the orange square, it will pop open a window, and you need to enter an email address (it is how Drift works, I don't think it is possible to go to the next step without providing an email address).
Once you do that, you will start interacting with my Dialogflow agent.
If you are interested in creating a similar chat integration for your site, you can click here.
Is the bot intelligent?
The bot is still evolving, but as I write this for now it only allows for scripted (button-click) replies. I will be adding some capabilities to handle free form text over time and also creating a case study as more people interact with the bot.
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week