As the title implies, the quiz bot will ask the reader to take a quiz on the topic of your website.
If you are a Dialogflow programmer, you can take the quiz too.
[wpchatbot id=3994 width="100%"]
Here are some tips which will help you create an engaging quiz bot:
Don't ask too many questions
More than a tip, this is just an observation. While you can create quizzes using the WP Chatbot plugin, there are some limitations on what you can do with such a quiz. For example, you actually cannot give your quiz takers a final score. So don't ask too many questions in your quiz. 🙂
Ask at least one hard question
You will make it more fun for your users and also it is likely they will take your quiz bot more seriously.
Customize the quiz and target multiple audience levels
This tip occurred to me only as I was writing this chapter. Someone who is a non-programmer who is interested in learning about Dialogflow may not be able to take the quiz above, but they can answer a quiz on the topic of chatbots which is geared towards a more non-technical audience. I don't have such a quiz as an example, but you can combine some WordPress conditional logic and create widgets on your site to create quizzes specific to the page content.
Keep updating the quiz
Again, this tip also occurred to me as I was writing this, but you can add a little note to your bot's description which tells the user when the quiz was last updated. Maybe you can even create a quiz to showcase recent developments in your topic of interest.
For example, in just the last 3 months, all these happened in the Dialogflow/API.AI ecosystem:
- The API.AI name was changed to Dialogflow
- A new version of the REST API was introduced
- The new REST API has a completely revamped (and more challenging to implement) authentication system
- The old forum has been made read-only and you can only get support within Google's own product forums
- An Enterprise edition has been introduced (with paid access for greater scalability)
If you keep updating the quiz, you get multiple benefits:
- You can keep on top of your topic of interest
- You establish more authority in your audience's eyes
- You keep the quiz fresh, means people will be inclined to re-engage with the same bot
- You provide an entertaining way for your audience to keep up with the recent developments in your topic