I moved my old content into the MBD Archive course.
Visualizing complex conversation flows with chat bots
The other day, I was browsing the discussion forum of API.AI, and I came across this question.
Visualizing conversation flows for chat bots is an interesting problem. It seems like there are some bot platforms which already allow this: e.g. Converse.AI.
However, I think the biggest challenge is with really complex conversation flows, where perhaps the best UI has not yet been conceived.
Imagine a chat bot with hundreds (or more) of intents. This will not be too different than a mind map with hundreds of nodes - in both cases, it is just really difficult to compress it into the size of a screen and still be able to get an overview from the visualization.
I am looking forward to see who will be coming up with a good design for this.
Do you know of a good tool to help with this problem?
How to import an agent zip file into DialogFlow (API.AI)
This is to answer a question I saw in the API.AI forums.
What if the exact text in the user phrase does not fire the intent?
I got a comment recently on my post about intents which don't match like you might expect.
This is an extremely unlikely scenario. But here are some troubleshooting tips.
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots
- Deploy NodeJS Webhook to Google Cloud
- Dialogflow Firebase Tutorial
- Reader Question: Is there a feedback mechanism to like and dislike a Dialogflow response?
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text