02:50 | Avoid death by decision tree
Don't turn your bot into a decision tree. It makes it very hard to make changes midway.
04:00 | When to use webview
To show a list of options, to allow easy midway changes, and to interact with visual elements
05:00 | The bot menu
Structured navigation helps users start over from any point in the conversation
06:15 | Chat Extensions
Allow you to do things like use webviews.
11:40 | Handover protocol
Most common use case is to switch between automation and live agent
15:25 | Built in NLP
New intents are now detected on Messenger bots: e.g. greetings, thanks, bye, amount of money, phone number, email address
17:09 | Organic discovery
- think about where you are already getting the most eyeballs
- discovery tab is being rolled out
- customize the sharing message
20:30 | Paid discovery
Sponsored messages are being rolled out
21:19 | Messages Objective
Helps you to optimize for the audience which is most likely to reply to you
- Dialogflow vs RASA NLU
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Machine Learning vs non-Machine Learning algorithm
- BotFlo update
- Learn Dialogflow basics for free (till May 31)
- 10+ practical projects to learn spaCy in depth
- An Epidemiology Glossary for Programmers
- All my mini-courses are free this week
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?