Do you describe yourself as "technical, but not a programmer?" 
Are you tired of reading Dialogflow tutorials which assume that you have some background in coding and do not explain why the code is the way that it is?
Are you spending 100s of hours trying to figure out the information for the gaps in the tutorials?
You will find lots of useful resources - tutorials, templates, training and tools - for learning Dialogflow quickly and systematically on this website.
Free YouTube Courses
I have created some courses on YouTube. If you want to learn Dialogflow systematically, these courses are a good place to start.
Learn Dialogflow step by step
Understand Intent Mapping by using the CTFS framework
Have you ever wondered why the wrong intent got mapped to the user's utterance? This course will help you analyze what happened.
Designing and developing Dialogflow Bots
Often, the best way to learn Dialogflow is by watching someone build a bot. I take a series of five example bots, and show you how to build them using Dialogflow.
- Selection Triggers Next Intent
- Lead Capture Bot
- Checklist/Diagnostics Bot
- Decision Tree Bot
- Quiz Bot
Unlike the usual tutorials you find on this subject, in this series I will first design the flowchart and then explain how to build the actual bot.
- Chatbot makes $3 million in sales in 1 hour
- Reader Question: Intent based FAQ bots vs knowledge based FAQ bots
- Should you use Dialogflow from scratch?
- 3 ways Airtable can speed up your Dialogflow prototype development
- Automatically generating a rich Dialogflow website chatbot
- Is Chatfuel/ManyChat a poor choice for AI (NLU) bots?
- Why your Dialogflow questions go unanswered on StackOverflow
- How to create new Dialogflow agent programmatically
- I have added a recurring membership option to the Dialogflow Toolkit bundle
- How to create an FAQ bot from your WordPress website