I have made the following updates to the Dialogflow Navigator in the recent version v1.3
Indian English locale is now handled by the app
Previously, the app wasn't handling the en-in locale (and was also throwing some errors). This has now been fixed.
Search for entities by name
I have added the userSays phrase in template form right below the actual userSays phrase text. It shows up in italics. This means you have the ability to search for entities by name in the app.
Error handling for search
When the search function encounters an error, it recovers and displays results properly. (It used to show no search results till the last version)