- Quickstart Template #1 : Selection triggers the next intent
- Quickstart Template #2: Fallback to select
- Quickstart Template #3: Fallback to reprompt with loop
- Quickstart Template #4: Fallback to reprompt without loop
- Quickstart Template #5: Get a set of inputs from user
- Quickstart Template #6: Start Over
- Quickstart Template #7: Back One Step
- Quickstart Template #8: Yes/No Bot (aka Diagnostics/Checklist)
- Quickstart Template #9: Decision Tree / Menu bot
- Quickstart Template #10: Paging through long list of choices
- Quickstart Template #11: Questionnaire / Survey bot
When you are presenting a list of options for the user to select from, sometimes there are more choices than what will fit into a typical chat window. This is even more true if it is on a mobile device.
To handle this scenario, it will help to implement some kind of paging. (If you aren't familiar, the word paging applies to the links you have to page 2, page 3, page 4 and so on at the bottom of a typical blog).
In a chatbot, we will have buttons representing forward and backward navigation rather than links.
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week