- Quickstart Template #1 : Selection triggers the next intent
- Quickstart Template #2: Fallback to select
- Quickstart Template #3: Fallback to reprompt with loop
- Quickstart Template #4: Fallback to reprompt without loop
- Quickstart Template #5: Get a set of inputs from user
- Quickstart Template #6: Start Over
- Quickstart Template #7: Back One Step
- Quickstart Template #8: Yes/No Bot (aka Diagnostics/Checklist)
- Quickstart Template #9: Decision Tree / Menu bot
- Quickstart Template #10: Paging through long list of choices
- Quickstart Template #11: Questionnaire / Survey bot
This bot works a bit like a phone menu tree. The user will select from a list of options at each step, and eventually the bot will provide some kind of recommendation (or take a suitable action).
For example, the bot below asks the user a set of questions and provides a recommendation for a suitable programming language for their Dialogflow webhook.
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week