I got this question in the comments recently:
is there any feedback mechanism in dialogflow? I mean to like or unlike the bot’s response as in facebook messenger?
While there isn't any simple way to do this from the end UI of your chatbot (which I suppose is the question), you can use the Training tab in Dialogflow to do effectively the same thing.
Here are the steps
1 Click on the Training link on the left pane
2 Add your feedback
Click on one of the conversations. You will see a popup window.
You can provide your feedback within that popup window.
Disagree with the matching?
Change the intent which was matched. Or you can assign the phrase to the Default Fallback Intent so it doesn't match on anything at all.
Agree with the matching?
You can add a training phrase which was matched directly into the intent (so it becomes one of the intent's training phrases). Or you can also leave things unchanged.
What does this mean?
In the example above, the training phrase Yes may have been matched the intent called hasquestions.YES even though the word "Yes" wasn't actually a training phrase within that intent.
How does that happen?
Because Dialogflow is doing pattern matching, and can do so even if the exact word/phrase isn't present in the intent.
Expand the set of matches
So by clicking on the tick mark, you would be adding the word "Yes" as a training phrase into that intent. While this is a trivial example, in many cases, with longer phrases you will find that this improves your Dialogflow agent's matching capabilities because it now has more training phrases to match on.
Recommended number of training phrases
Dialogflow in fact recommends 10 to 15 training phrases per intent.
But watch out for..
While you may want to add as many training phrases as possible to make your bot handle a lot of scenarios, be sure that these training phrases do not appear in multiple intents and worsen the matching.
3 Approve the changes
Click on the Approve button at the top of the popup window to Save your changes. If you forget to do this, the changes will not be saved. Note: The Approve button is disabled until you actually make changes.
Use the Training feature in Dialogflow to implement a feedback mechanism for your Dialogflow chatbot.
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week
- Reader Question: Do I need a contextual fallback intent for every single context?
- Reader Question: Can I use a single agent for Facebook, WhatsApp and website bot?
- Five ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website