My Rich Webchat integration service will help you integrate your rich Dialogflow chatbot into your existing website. We will have a 60 minute 1-on-1 Skype call where I will explain how to integrate a demo chatbot (provided in the course) into your website.
What's covered in the service
- How to set up your agent from the agent ZIP file
- How to create a service account for your v2 chatbot
- How to download the client secret JSON file for the service account
- How to add the client secret file to the code
- How to deploy the code sample
- How to invoke the code in an iFrame
- How to make UI customizations
You can only buy the course as part of a "package" - when you book the call below, you also get access to my Rich Webchat using Dialogflow API v2 course included.
Note: the course is based on PHP, so this service will only be useful if you have a website which can run PHP already. Do not book this service if you use any other web stack.
Note 2: The material covered here is quite technical. Ideally you are a PHP programmer or have written PHP code in the past, if not bring the developer on your team for the call.
Book the call
(Service not offered anymore)
After you book the call
1 Once you book the call, register (free) on my course website. Please use the same email address for both course website and for booking the call.
2 You will get a sign up confirmation email. Reply to that email asking for access to the course - your reply will come to my inbox
3 I will manually enroll you into the Rich Webchat using Dialogflow API v2 course