Does coaching/consulting help when you are building a Dialogflow chatbot?
You can certainly spend some time trying to understand each topic in this list of things that Dialogflow bot makers should know.
Or you can get consulting help from someone who spends a lot of time thinking through these topics so you can avoid wasting your time when you are building your chatbot.
If you would like to get help, you can continue reading to see the services that I offer.
A few things to note:
- All these services are fixed budget services
- They also have fixed scope
- All of them are consultative services. If you need help with contract programming, I can introduce you to a freelance developer* whom I trust, but I am unable to do the actual implementation at this time.
- The consultations will be video-based, and we will be using Zoom for the video call
* It is also to your benefit to book a consulting session with me to figure out the high level design, and then have my freelancer do the implementation work since his contract programming rates are lower than mine.
Are you building an FAQ chatbot?
Did you know that there are a lot of things you could automate in your bot using some tooling?
For example, you could generate a list of intents from a text file containing all the sentences you wish to classify.
And then you can take that list of intents and convert it into an agent ZIP file with the click of a button.
And you can import that ZIP file into your Dialogflow web console, and you will have a Dialogflow agent that you can use right away!
And if you need more assistance with this process, you can choose the FAQ chatbot service. (You also get the Dialogflow Automation Bundle - which includes all these tools - for free when you book this service).
A lot of people are looking to create website chatbots using Dialogflow, and there are actually a few ways you can add a Dialogflow bot to your website.
Depending on your specific requirements, you might have to choose between the integrated web demo, or integrating Dialogflow into a Drift or Intercom live chat widget (not easy), or using a third party service such as BotCopy, or perhaps you might even have to build out your own custom integration if your requirements demand it.
Which one is best for you? My website chatbot service can help you choose.
Conversation Flowchart Design
Not all chatbots are one-and-done FAQ chatbots, which just answer questions.
Sometimes you need to design more complex bots which have to get a list of inputs from the user.
Or maybe you need your bot to reroute the conversation based on whatever the user does in the initial interaction.
For these scenarios, you
a) definitely need to design a flowchart
b) need to use a system which will help you quickly translate your flowchart into an actual chatbot
In the conversation flowchart design service, I help you design the flowchart as well as help you translate them into actual Dialogflow intents.
v1 to v2 Migration
Recently, Dialogflow deprecated the v1 API.
If you need help migrating your v1 API bot to the v2 API, I can provide some help. (Coaching only).
Need some strategic guidance?
Do you need help with a bot which is more complex? Perhaps it is a combination of ALL the above types of requirements? Do you feel you need more strategic guidance?
Check out the Strategy service.
Please fill out the form below and I will reply back within 1-2 business days.
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Weekly Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text
- A MUST read article on Dialogflow training phrase quality
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity
- Using Dialogflow for educational bots