Recently I received an email from a frustrated reader:
There are a lot of blackholes in DLF where you just do not understand why it is not working and working somewhere else. Which is why your materials are so valuable.
This is a challenge many of my clients face. Having coached many clients across different industry verticals, I have seen a good number of these blackholes and can help you avoid costly mistakes as you build out your chatbot.
What's included in the Strategy Calls service
- 3 hours of 1-on-1 Skype coaching which you can use
- For creating a strategy and roadmap for building your Dialogflow agent
- Or for specific tips you can immediately implement in your Dialogflow agent so that you can
- make your bot robust
- satisfy your users
- keep your bot maintainable and easy to manage
- make your bot powerful
- Access to the Dialogflow Toolkit
- includes all my courses/apps
- plus I will be adding all my future courses and apps to the Toolkit
- Access to the Dialogflow Snippet Library
- a collection of Dialogflow micro-bots which explain how to do various different conversation patterns
- includes agent ZIP file for every kind of micro-bot
- you can combine these snippets to create nearly any kind of bot you wish to create
You can divide up the 3 hours into 30 or 60 minute calls according to your preference
Note: I request my strategy service clients to utilize the service within a reasonable timeframe (2 months from date of booking) so I can make plans for breaks away from work.
"I have got huge value out of this service, and will be buying it again as I run down my balance of hours. Aravind is the most knowledgeable Dialogflow resource I know, and has never failed to give great advice on how we can achieve our goals. Aravind is both knowledgeable about Dialogflow, and an accomplished programmer. This gives him an incredibly useful perspective and helps us to get to solutions quickly. [The service is] Very timely, very up to date on changes. Dialogflow is changing quickly so it is great to have a resource who is this close to what's going on. I already have recommended Mining Business Data and Aravind to a number of friends & colleagues. Keep it up! " - Hugh S, Startup CEO