Here is an example of how I have converted this website (Mining Business Data) content into a Dialogflow chatbot (I have outlined the general approach here).
Example queries you can ask the bot
To test this bot, my suggestion would be to find a few articles on this website published before August 1 2019 and use some words from their titles as your query. Usually, you should get the article's title and a naked URL as the response. (Sometimes you might get a different response - and generally speaking that should be a better and more appropriate answer).
Here are some examples:
Dialogflow API v2
integrate Dialogflow into your website
how do Dialogflow webhooks work?
For more ideas, you can just look at the list of "Suggested Reading" articles on the sidebar. 🙂
At the moment, the bot does not show clickable hyperlinks. This is quite intentional - the focus of this demo is the process of conversion from WordPress content into Dialogflow, and not a final, polished output.
Want to create a similar chatbot out of your WordPress website content? Get in touch here.
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Weekly Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text
- A MUST read article on Dialogflow training phrase quality
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity