Here is an example of how I have converted this website (Mining Business Data) content into a Dialogflow chatbot (I have outlined the general approach here).
Example queries you can ask the bot
To test this bot, my suggestion would be to find a few articles on this website published before August 1 2019 and use some words from their titles as your query. Usually, you should get the article's title and a naked URL as the response. (Sometimes you might get a different response - and generally speaking that should be a better and more appropriate answer).
Here are some examples:
Dialogflow API v2
integrate Dialogflow into your website
how do Dialogflow webhooks work?
For more ideas, you can just look at the list of "Suggested Reading" articles on the sidebar. 🙂
At the moment, the bot does not show clickable hyperlinks. This is quite intentional - the focus of this demo is the process of conversion from WordPress content into Dialogflow, and not a final, polished output.
Want to create a similar chatbot out of your WordPress website content? Get in touch here.
- Dialogflow vs RASA NLU
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Machine Learning vs non-Machine Learning algorithm
- BotFlo update
- Learn Dialogflow basics for free (till May 31)
- 10+ practical projects to learn spaCy in depth
- An Epidemiology Glossary for Programmers
- All my mini-courses are free this week
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?