Here is an example of how I have converted this website (Mining Business Data) content into a Dialogflow chatbot (I have outlined the general approach here).
Example queries you can ask the bot
To test this bot, my suggestion would be to find a few articles on this website published before August 1 2019 and use some words from their titles as your query. Usually, you should get the article's title and a naked URL as the response. (Sometimes you might get a different response - and generally speaking that should be a better and more appropriate answer).
Here are some examples:
Dialogflow API v2
integrate Dialogflow into your website
how do Dialogflow webhooks work?
For more ideas, you can just look at the list of "Suggested Reading" articles on the sidebar. 🙂
At the moment, the bot does not show clickable hyperlinks. This is quite intentional - the focus of this demo is the process of conversion from WordPress content into Dialogflow, and not a final, polished output.
Want to create a similar chatbot out of your WordPress website content? Get in touch here.
- Reader Question: What if a specific system entity isn’t available in all languages in a multi-lingual bot?
- How much can Machine Learning ACTUALLY help with answering free-form questions?
- Dialogflow Toolkit vs MBD Membership
- Dialogflow Knowledge Connector : Pros and Cons
- How to integrate Telegram with Dialogflow
- Why I avoid using slot filling (required parameters) in Dialogflow
- Free Tool: Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- Dialogflow Mega Agent Tutorial
- Reader Question: Will followup events work when an intent has an input context?
- How to learn Dialogflow in a week