I have created an Airtable spreadsheet with a list of upcoming courses I have planned to publish over the next few months.
You can do the following:
- see the list of upcoming courses
- add a comment on one of the courses (please take a look at the Requesting Feedback On section)
- you can also add a suggestion for your own course (add it as a comment to the record called “Other”)
Check out the Airtable spreadsheet here.
Note that all the information in that spreadsheet is tentative and I may decide not to create some of these courses if I feel I do not have enough material to turn them into full fledged courses.
- Tips for learning Dialogflow CX
- Dialogflow CX vs ES: First look
- Seven ways to integrate a Dialogflow chatbot into your website
- Dialogflow Zobot: Selection Triggers the next intent
- Dialogflow Architecture
- Dialogflow Python webhook tutorial
- Dialogflow training
- Dialogflow vs Lex vs LUIS vs Watson vs Chatfuel
- Convert your WordPress website into a Dialogflow FAQ chatbot
- When NOT to use follow up intents in DialogFlow