I have created an Airtable spreadsheet with a list of upcoming courses I have planned to publish over the next few months.
You can do the following:
- see the list of upcoming courses
- add a comment on one of the courses (please take a look at the Requesting Feedback On section)
- you can also add a suggestion for your own course (add it as a comment to the record called "Other")
Check out the Airtable spreadsheet here.
Note that all the information in that spreadsheet is tentative and I may decide not to create some of these courses if I feel I do not have enough material to turn them into full fledged courses.
- Using Collect.chat for preNLU bots
- Reader Question: How to get some sample training data for Dialogflow?
- Getting the top 3 (or top N) intents in Dialogflow: An experiment
- Dialogflow Regexp (regular expression) entity
- Using Dialogflow for educational bots
- Chatbot makes $3 million in sales in 1 hour
- Reader Question: Intent based FAQ bots vs knowledge based FAQ bots
- Should you use Dialogflow from scratch?
- 3 ways Airtable can speed up your Dialogflow prototype development
- Automatically generating a rich Dialogflow website chatbot