I have created an Airtable spreadsheet with a list of upcoming courses I have planned to publish over the next few months.
You can do the following:
- see the list of upcoming courses
- add a comment on one of the courses (please take a look at the Requesting Feedback On section)
- you can also add a suggestion for your own course (add it as a comment to the record called "Other")
Check out the Airtable spreadsheet here.
Note that all the information in that spreadsheet is tentative and I may decide not to create some of these courses if I feel I do not have enough material to turn them into full fledged courses.
- BotFlo vs Dialogflow CSV Importer
- Build Better Dialogflow Bots
- Deploy NodeJS Webhook to Google Cloud
- Dialogflow Firebase Tutorial
- Reader Question: Is there a feedback mechanism to like and dislike a Dialogflow response?
- How to debug your Dialogflow bot
- Client Question: Can I use GPT2 for my Dialogflow bot?
- Free Mini Courses
- 15 things all Dialogflow bot makers should know
- Autogenerating FAQ bot from training text